How I can help

Constituents contact me about many different things, whether it is queries about European legislation on environment or animal welfare, problems they have encountered on holiday in Europe, difficulties for their business complying with European regulations, or problems they have experienced when living or working in another EU country. Issues which arise from national legislation are best dealt with by your local MP.

In many cases you might find it helpful to first contact Europe Direct which can give you general information about EU issues. For information and help on travelling and working in Europe you can contact the Citizens’ Signpost Service. And for problems arising from certain EU member states implementing EU law badly, you can contact SOLVIT.

If you were booked on a flight which was delayed or cancelled you may be entitled to compensation from the airline under EU rules. If you are having problems being reimbursed by the airline you can contact the Air Transport Users Council.

Meanwhile, if you are a young constituent interested in European youth issues, social networks, volunteering, exchanging and work opportunities, then you will be able to find a list of useful links here.

Please get in contact with my office if you think you have a case that I can assist with, we are always happy to help. If you are unsure who your MEP or local MP is, you can find out at WriteToThem.

  • Print
  • PDF
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit